Thursday, October 9, 2008

I will stand up now...

and I will not step down.

I was doing my morning music devotion and I heard Stand Up by Everyday Sunday.

This reminded me of the whole start of this transformation. The reason I am more peaceful, more loving, and just more of somebody that I love and somebody that loves God in a different and radical way.

I worked at a "liberal" Lutheran Bible Camp, Camp Luther Crest. We sang this song for the staff musical. The song isn't important but the memories and the significance of it being the catalyst for the change in my life that is now!

I had a huge transformation from a "conservative" Christian who looked for fights with anybody on any silly little issue to, well...this!

You can swing by the blog I made while I was there to see the intense transformation I went!

http://lcbcsummer.blogspot.com/

No comments: