Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yearn

"I want to yearn for you. I want to burn with passion over you."

-Yearn by Shane and Shane

This is the line that I want to make my prayer.

I hear these words as I do my morning meditation on God while listening to music and it brings a tear to my eye because of how accurate it is.

Sometimes I am a bit off and that is exactly what I need to get back on. To yearn and burn with passion. So this is what I want.

On a random note:

I have my first office hour today, which means I get to sit in a room and wait for students to come to me if they have a question or something.

HAH, who would give me an office?

2 comments:

Drew said...

I wish I had an office. What's your office for / where is it?

Dean Alley said...

Its a general office in the SOC department but since I am a TA, I get free reign for an hour!

It makes me feel official.